|Moisture Resistant:||IP 54||Condition:||Brand New|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Delivery:||20-30 Days After Received Your Deposit|
on board air compressor,
air compressor kit
P/N 7002 Ulta Light Duty Onboard Air System can be used to pressurize the include one gallon air tank for air horn use, off road air locking diffenential and a host other light duty pneumatic needs. While not intended to inflate tires this onboard air system provides a reliable smaller volume, 120 PSI air source, in a cost effective package.
Commonly used must with air tanks in car tuning like off-road cars.The compressor is consist with an on-off pressure button. It automatically turns on and off when the pressure reaches the certain level. The part, air filter can be used in a remote situation when the environment changes. The compressor is furnished with a thermal overload protector which will turn off the unit if overheated.
• 12 Volt
• 1.2 CFM 130 PSI
• Duty Cycle: 15% @ 100 PSI
• Max. Working Pressure: 130 PSI
• 12V Max. Amp Draw: 16 Amps
► PARTS INCLUDE
YF6264R Air Compressor
1.0 Gallon Air Tank
Pressure Switch(90PSI on 130 PSI off)
40 Amp Relay
1/4"NPT Drain Cock
1/4"NPT Quick Connect Stud(F)
1/4"NPT Quick Connect Coupler(M)
1/4"NPT 155 PSI Safety Valve
8 ft Air Hose
20 ft 12 Gauge Wire with Inline Fuse Holder
► PERFORMANCE DATA
► TANK FILL DATA
1.0 Gallon Tank
0 to 130 psi 2 min 6 sec
100 to 130 psi 45 sec
► DUTY CYCLE REFERENCE CHART
|Duty Cycle: 100PSI @ 72◦F||Max. Run Time / Min. Rest Time||
Duty cycle refers to the amount of time compressor can be operated in a given time period at 100PSI and a standard ambient temperature of 72◦F. Duty cycle is commonly expressed in percentage format as: Compressor on time / (on time + off time)= Duty Cycle%
|9% Duty Cycle||3 Min. On / 30 Min. Off|
|10% Duty Cycle||3 Min. On / 30 Min. Off|
|15% Duty Cycle||6 Min. On / 30 Min. Off|
|20% Duty Cycle||8 Min. On / 30 Min. Off|
|25% Duty Cycle||10 Min. On / 30 Min. Off|
|30% Duty Cycle||13 Min. On / 30 Min. Off|
|33% Duty Cycle||15 Min. On / 30 Min. Off|
|40% Duty Cycle||20 Min. On / 30 Min. Off|
|100% Duty Cycle||Continous Duty @ 100PSI @ 72◦F|
► To which places you have exported?
America, Europe, South Asia, and so on.
How about your delivery time?
20-30 working days after we received your deposit.
► How to guarantee your after sales service?
1. We check every item’s quality during the production
2. Recheck the products before shipment to ensure our packaging in good condition.
3. Track and receive feedback from our customer.
► What will you do for the customer’s complaint?
We will response quickly to our client within 24 hours, every issue will be highly focused on
1. Therms of payments, T/T, L/C.
2. 30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment or against B/L. (small order, should ask 100% advanced, it can be discussed.)
3. Date of shipment, within 20-30 days after we received your deposit. Details should depend on Qty and the production line.
4. Unit price could be discussed depends on the qty
5. We can offer OEM service.
Contact Person: Mr Liu